October 12, 2017
Your Time is Now. Those words define the spirit and the value of Cisco Connect events.
Cisco Connect Toronto is Cisco Canada’s leading IT conference and the destination for the education and inspiration you need to thrive in the world of digital business. No other event offers the same best-in-class education, training, and networking focused on the challenges and issues that matter most to you. Most important, you’ll learn how you can capitalize on these trends to seize more opportunities and make a difference right now where you live and work.
- Remarkable Content – Immerse yourself and Learn from Cisco Distinguished Engineers, CCIEs, and today’s top technology experts in our Business and Technical breakout sessions on topics such as Cloud, Collaboration, Data Center, Mobility, Network Infrastructure, Security, and SP.
- World of Solutions – Catch up with your existing IT suppliers, view demos, and explore the latest solutions from Cisco and the industry’s top vendors in the World of Solutions
- Networking – Meet with colleagues from around the world to share ideas and insights – including the chance to connect with your peers at the Social Media Hub.
- The Internet of Things – Learn what the Internet of Things is all about in the Cisco Campus through demos and connected experiences.
- Have FUN – Be prepared to have FUN! End the day with some networking and socializing at our Happy Hour Reception.
Location and show dates
|Location/Venue||Toronto Congress Centre, North Building, Toronto, ON|
|Conference dates||Thursday, October 12, 2017|